Fully Funded Texas Scholarships – With the rising trend of tuition prices nationwide, Texas state is delighted to provide financial aid for deserving and motivated Texas students to help them fund their education. These Texas scholarships are easily accessible and are open for this coming 2022/2023 academic year. Below are the list of amazing Scholarships available
About Texas Scholarships
The Lone Star State of Texas is the 2nd largest and the 2nd most populated in these United States. There are nearly 27 million people living in Texas.
The fast growing industries in the state are agriculture and mining, energy, technology and banking and insurance. Everything is bigger down here, even higher education.
There are nearly 270 colleges, universities and trade schools in Texas. These include nationally-ranked state schools such as the University of Texas at Austin and Texas A&M University. Other large research universities include Texas Tech University and the University of Houston.
Furthermore, they’re not like other scholarships. They’re specially provided for students from Texas. Thus, there is a great chance of students exclusively from Texas to emerge.
Exclusive Texas Scholarship Lists 2022/2023
Here are some wonderful and available scholarship in Texas:
- $2,000 PixelPlex Bi-Annual STEM Scholarship:
This is one of Texas scholarships. And it was established to help support students. Also, it’s for those pursuing education in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM). As well as economics and business. However, you can check the application link below for more information.
- Value of Scholarship: $2,000.
- Requirement: To be considered for the scholarship award, note. You must meet all requirements listed on the provider’s website. Also, you must write an essay on one of two prompts (see website). However, also note. Deadlines will vary. Thus, check the application link below for more information.
- Deadline: July 05, 2022.
- Available Scholarship.
》》》Click Here to apply
RECOMMENDED: Trent University Scholarships 2022 to Study in Canada| Fully Funded
2. Cathay Bank Foundation Scholarship Program 2022
Also, this is another wonderful scholarship. And it is one of the exceptional Texas Scholarship: However, to get more information about this scholarship, please visit the provided application link below.
- Value of Scholarship: $1,000.
- Requirement: Applicants must be high school seniors. Also, must reside in California, Illinois and Maryland. Furthermore, or must reside in Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Washington. Also, must attend a school in one of those states as a 1st year student in the fall of the year the scholarship is awarded. And must have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0.
- Deadline: July 5, 2022.
- Awards Available: Twenty (20).
Related: 2022 Intakes in Canada for Scholarships & Admissions Open | Fully Funded
3. Allen Meyer Family Scholarship
The main aim of this scholarship is to provide full tuition assistance to students. Also, it’s for those who display significant financial need. And those who wish to pursue an outstanding, intellectually rigorous, secondary education at Parish Episcopal School. Also, this is one of the outstanding Texas scholarships. However, for more information, or to apply, please visit the scholarship’s provided application link below.
- Value of Scholarship: Visit application link below for this information.
- Requirement: Applicants must be a new or current Parish student. Also, must be one entering the 9th grade at Parish Episcopal School. And must demonstrate moderate to significant financial need. Also, must have inability to pay any private school tuition.
- Deadline: It varies..
For more information about this Scholarship Procedure please Visit the Official Website
SEE ALSO: Italian Scholarships Without IELTS | Fully Funded
4. Association of Texas Leaders for Education Scholarship
This scholarship was created by the Association of Texas Leaders for Education (ATLE). Also, it’s for Texas-resident graduating seniors. And it’s for those who’ll be attending a Texas school to pursue a secondary education. Additionally, the purpose for this scholarship is to promote higher education for Students from Texas Also, this is one of the outstanding Texas scholarships. However, you can get more information from the link below.
- Award Amount: $1,000.
- Requirement: Applicants must be graduating seniors. Also, must have a 3.5 or higher GPA. And must demonstrate service to community and to school. However, financial need may be considered. Also, applicant must intend to enroll as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, or technical school in Texas. And this is during the fall semester following graduation from high school.
- Deadline: July 5, 2022.
- Awards Available: Visit application link below for this information.
》》》Official Link on how to apply
Related: Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
5. Austin Alliance for Women in Media Scholarship
The Austin Alliance for Women in Media Scholarship is one of Texas scholarships. And this scholarship is for college Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. Also, it’s for those studying media or a related field at a university in the Austin area. However, it’s important to note that consideration is given to students attending other colleges who graduated from an Austin area high school. And those who maintain an Austin area permanent address.nt: $5,000.
- Requirement: Applicant must attach an official, signed transcript for all college work attempted. And include at least two letters of reference. Also, scholarship winner must attend The Trailblazer Awards Gala! However, you can get more information from the application link below.
- Value of Scholarship: $5,000
- Deadline: July 01, 2022.
- Awards Available: One .
6. BAFTX Graduate Award
The BAFTX Graduate Award is designed for aspiring individuals from the UK or Texas, USA. Also, it’s for those who intend on furthering their education in their chosen STEM or business field. Additionally, this is an opportunity for students to study at graduate school either in Texas (UK or US students) or the UK (US students only). Also, scholarships will cover tuition costs only. And paid directly to the chosen education establishment.
- Value of Scholarship: Please check application link below for this information.
- Requirement: Applicants must be a resident of Texas or the UK. Also, must be enrolled in full time education within the Texas or UK education system. And must major in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or Business. Also, must be aged 21 or above. And must come from a low income household. Also, must have a GPA of 3.25 or above. And must be able to attend a 15 minute meeting/interview with a BAFTX.
- Deadline: June 30, 2022.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Fully Funded Texas Scholarships 2022/2023, kindly feel free to ask any question in the comment box below. You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates.